Vacuum Eutectic Furnace V4A
Description of Vacuum Eutectic Furnace V4A
1. Welding temperature: The actual maximum welding temperature of Vacuum Eutectic Furnace V4A is ≥600℃.
2. Vacuum degree: ultimate vacuum degree ≤10 Pa, working vacuum 50Pa-200Pa.
3. Effective welding area: ≥380mm*310mm.
4. Furnace height: ≥100mm, customized for special height.
5. Heating method: using bottom infrared radiation heating + top infrared radiation heating, the heating plate adopts semiconductor grade silicon carbide graphite flat. The silicon carbide graphite platform is not easy to deform after long-term use, and has high thermal conductivity, which makes the surface temperature of the hot plate more uniform.
6. Temperature uniformity: ≤±2% within the effective welding area.
7. Heating rate: the maximum heating rate of the graphite heating platform is less than or equal to 120°C/min.
|Furnace height||100mm(Special height non-standard customization)|
|Temperature range||up to 600℃|
|Extreme vacuum||≤10Pa equipped with mechanical pump, ≤10-4Pa equipped with molecular pump|
|Data interface||Serial port /USB port|
|Device control mode||Industrial computer + software control system|
|Welding technology||40 stage temperature control + vacuum pressure control|
|Cooling mode||Water cooling (including cold and heat exchangers, chillers)|
|Power Supply||Three item five line 380V 25-50A|
Actual installation drawing (occupation area 3 ㎡)
Equipment outline size icon